What we offer…
At the Resort...
Libassa Ecolodge is an ecoresort, built and operated in harmony with nature.
We are open daily throughout the year from 8am.
Our entrance fee is US$10.00 for adults and children over 10 years of age, us$5.00 for children between 2 to 10 years of age, and free below 2 years of age.
You will have access to the entire facility: 5 swimming pools, beach, lagoon, forest, and our many free activities. Please visit our activities page for more information.
Our 3 restaurants and 3 bars will offer you a variety of western and African dishes, and our signature cocktails.
You can choose to stay for the night in one of our standard ecofriendly lodges, or one of our eco suites. You will be staying in unique lodges made with local natural materials, close to nature, a unique ecofriendly experience,
Don't forget to visit our wildlife sanctuary to help us protect Liberia's wildlife (US$5.00/person, free for children under 10 years of age)
Massage and Spa...
You will enjoy the tranquility and peacefullness of our massage hut, facing the Atlantic ocean.
Our professional massage therapist will take you on a journey while you listen to the sound of the ocean, wind in the trees, and the songs of wild birds.
Make sure you book your therapy in advance when booking your room, or ask for availability upon arrival.
Book your event…
We care for the environment.
* Power: Electricity in the lodges is limited to 200 watts per room. In order to efficiently utilize energy, only essential electrical appliances are used, and are certified to use very low amounts of energy. All bulbs used are LED Bulbs. Appliances such as the refrigerators in the kitchen are Energy Star (US rating) or A/A+ (EU rating) certified.
* Solar power: All our external lighting is solar powered.
* The next phase of investment at our Lodge will be going for 100% renewable energy, through Solar Power and Wind Power.
* Solar heating: To heat water, an extensive solar heating system is in place that provides all necessary hot water for guests, with an electric back up in case of bad weather..
* Limited water consumption: The resort is supplied water from 2 local wells. Kitchen water use is strictly controlled, while aerators limit water flow from faucets and showers.
* composting: To minimize waste and utilize resources, the lodge has composting facilities where all food excess and waste is transformed into fertilizer.
* recycling waste: Although only minimal amounts of paper and plastic are used on site, most waste is recycled and recycling bins are placed in convenient locations around the lodge for guests to take part in this important initiative
* Planting: We have planted and continue to plant more trees than what we used to build our lodges.
* Animal Sanctuary: Our lodge is the last area in the zone to be covered in wild forest and vegetation, making it a sanctuary for wild monkeys, small dears, etc… We have also opened a wildlife sanctuary next to the lodge. Visit us and help protect Liberia's wildlife.